06 July 2011

Swan and Shears Goodies

 I recently purchased some things from McMaster and Storm's Etsy shop, Swan and Shears.  I very much miss their brick and mortar shop they had in Greenville for several years.  I very much understand the reason for closing and going to online only but I still miss it.  I'm hopeful that they may set up pop-up shops now and then sometime in the future.  Till then I must be satisfied with browsing their online shops!


Their packaging is just so fun.  I don't know of a store in the area that does this fun of a packaging job:)  Thank you Kara!!
Vintage ribbon
Kara added a couple old apothecary jars from the recent school auction we both attended.
old price tags and a vintage tape measure
Vintage ice cream cups.  Little Sister tried to claim these as hers.  I should probably buy some more so I have enough to share with her:)
Penmanship scale.  Not sure what I'm going to do with this but I really liked it and will come up with something fun to do with it eventually.
These are the coolest note cards.  They have instructions on them for how to make a paper air plane.  VERY cute:)
I used the vintage tape measure to wrap around the long stem I made for my crepe paper flowers.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home