19 June 2011

What I got for my birthday..

 Middle Sister has figured out that ladies like to get roses!  So since she couldn't drive to the store to buy me one she made one - with a green colored pencil for a 'stem' and then taped a red pom-pom on top for the 'flower'.  Along with the note, what Mother could ask for more?!  I loved it.
 Dishcloths made by my Grandma.  These are my favorites!  The foil fan was on top of my gift from Mom and the feather was also from my Mom.
 I found this nativity after Christmas in the after-Christmas-sale stuff.  My Mom got it and saved it for my birthday.  Thanks Mom!

 Feather found a home in this little vignette.
A very good friend brought this stuff by!  Thanks Jessica:)  Middle Sister talked me out of one of the little notebooks and all three girls are enjoying the soap.  They say it smells like something Kara would have at her house.  So I guess Jessica has great taste:)  I do have to say it smells heavenly!!!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awe thats so sweet!

I'm having a giveaway for a cute
leather bracelet on my blog...head over to enter!

www.suite4e.com

June 20, 2011 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Createliveblog said...

You're a lucky lady :)

Happy birthday! Little love notes from kiddos are the cutest! My mother is/was a Kindergarten teacher and always came home with the cutest little notes. So precious.

Thanks for sharing -- happy birthday again!

-Carly
www.createliveblog.com

June 21, 2011 at 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home