17 June 2011

This -n- That

 Forgot to show you the finished pics of my industrial cart turned coffee table!  I love it.  The decor on it has changed already since I took the picture but I'm too lazy to take another picture, get it off the camera, and upload it.  Actually, I'm too busy.  I am WAY behind on my sewing schedule and I need to be at the sewing machine instead of the computer.  Pray for me that I can accomplish record-breaking amounts of sewing today!

 The hails storm we had a few weeks ago.  It was pretty awesome.  We still need to get our vehicle taken in to get the damage fixed.
 That is a quarter laying beside the hail balls.
 My Columbus customer called me several weeks ago and wanted to know if I could make a pinafore/apron like one she had seen online.  So I did some digging and unearthed this pattern.  I think I purchased it from Amazon.
And this is what I came up with.  When I have some more time I have more pics to post of all the details.  It's made of unbleached muslin and is rather darling:)

 Latest skirt.  This one is for a friend but I'm really wishing Joann's still had the fabric - I'd make myself one!  The ruffles took TIME but they are oh so cute it was worth it!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home