22 July 2009

{4th of July}

I know I am woefully behind but I just never took the time to get pictures off my camera till now. I guess that would be one drawback to having a memory card that holds so many pictures!!
We went to my husband's sister's house for the evening on the 4th of July. We had a yummy meal, great fellowship and we celebrated Travis' niece's engagement:-) We are so excited that Brad and Crystal are getting married! Woo-Hoo! (hard to believe this is the same little girl who was flower girl in our wedding)

These are the flowers Brad had given Crystal. Aren't they beautiful? Honey, if you are reading this I REALLY, REALLY like these! Not hinting or anything...

And if you remember, it rained about 9:45 on the 4th.







They set off the fireworks anyway!



1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ok...I'll be honest...I screamed when Crystal told me! I'M SO EXCITED!!!! October here we come! :D

July 23, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home