01 July 2009

Joni is telling me I've been postless for toooo long now! That is mainly because I've been too lazy to get the pictures off my camera. Not because we've been swimming - it's been too cold for that lately:-( Although I do love the cool breeze coming in my house from OUTSIDE instead of the air conditioner. I love my 'canned' air in the heat of summer but the last electric bill we got was enough to make me almost reconsider the wisdom of air conditioning. Almost. Anyway, like MckMama, I digress! I finally got my pics off my camera. Big Sister has been having fun taking pictures. So I am sharing a bunch of random shots with you, all taken by Emma Kate (aka Big Sister) :-) Enjoy



Big Sister's new glasses and case.









On our way to clean house for a friend. This was Little Sister's lunch. And snack. And supper.
High School Musical glasses case. What is it about those movies? My girls love them, and the songs are really catchy 'cause even 3 year old Little Sister sings them. I'll have to say I much prefer them to watch their dvd's that are Bible stories!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. K said...

Miss S sure picked a bad week to go to Florida and let you have full reign of the pool, didn't she? Even swim lessons were cancelled two days this week.

July 2, 2009 at 6:36 AM  
Blogger McMaster & Storm said...

pringles???? breakfast, lunch & dinner.
hmmmm, must come and rescue your sweet little girl.

July 2, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home