27 June 2009

Planting a Christmas Card!?!


I found this Christmas card when I spring cleaned my dining room. It had fallen behind a cabinet. I laid it on the bookshelf in the sewing/computer room and it promptly got covered up. When I was moving things back into my kitchen and reorganizing the sewing/computer room I found it again and we managed to get it planted before it got lost again:-) It is seeded with trees and they are supposed to grow. That is if we remember to give it some water now and then! {card came from Minister Grace Thanks Joni!}

2 Comments:

Blogger Joni said...

You're in for an even better surprise...
The instructions had a misprint and the seeds are not a tree, but they are wildflowers...
I hope they come up, my Grandma just showed me hers while I was in OH!
You're doing better than me, I sent the cards, but I've never planted any of the seeds.

June 28, 2009 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Joni said...

heeelllloooo? where are you? not me monday came and went and you didn't post and now it's wednesday! just because it's summer and you have a pool doesn't mean you can ignore the rest of us!

July 1, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home