08 July 2009

Psalm 122


I was inspired yesterday by the 'Today's Treasure' verse in my Beth Moore study book.
"I rejoice with those who said to me, 'Let us go to the house of the LORD.' " psalm 122:1



I would encourage you to read Psalm 122 this morning.



I've decided to share with you what emerged from my inspiration yesterday.



Psalm 122



Rise up, let us run,
"Let us go to the House of the Lord!"
Come friends, we'll all go,
We're going to the house of the Lord!


Come let us go up,
All ye nations, each tribe, every tongue,
We'll praise and give thanks,
Every one from the old to the young!


Praise God on the throne,
In Jerusalem City four-square,
Bless us with YOUR peace,
Keep us safe and secure in Your care.


Oh that peace be ours!
Peace, sweet peace, in the House of the Lord!
Peace to my brothers,
Peace, my friends, peace, it's the House of the Lord!


Peace be within you,
For the sake of the House of the Lord!
Be blessed with all good,
"Let us go to the House of the Lord!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home