07 March 2011

Enchilada's

I have never been a fan of enchilada's.  I don't really care for corn tortilla's.  Give me a burrito or taco any day.  BUT...I'd never had Pioneer Woman's enchilada's!!  They are out-of-this-world good.  A little time consuming but hey, most really good food takes a little time to prepare.  There's a reason boxed and prepackaged food just doesn't quite measure up to good old-fashioned home cooking!  Anyway, PW's enchiladas, a side of black beans and another of rice and you have a wonderlicious meal:)  The homemade guacamole is not necessary but highly recommended.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can hear my hubby drooling. Thanks for the good food tip.

March 7, 2011 at 4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMmmm. Too bad Joe doesn't care for enchiladas - I might have to try them anyway! Have you ever tried her recipe called Jaden's Beef and Brocoli? It's one of our favorites!
Shana

March 8, 2011 at 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home