21 February 2011

When in need of a birthday gift...

...and the weather is not conducive to a shopping expedition...

...dig through your stash of fabric and accessories and make something!

I thought the selvage of this laminated fabric was cute so I didn't cut it off.
Yellow button to match the yellow purse handles.
Inside lined with regular fabric - more dots!!
side view
And another shot just for fun!
And I have some more in the works, just have to get some more purse handles and accessories ordered.  Would you like to see these show up on ETSY????

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Liv said...

Love it...so cute!

February 22, 2011 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Mrs. K said...

Yes, please!

February 24, 2011 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

oh my!! adorable! Wish it was my birthday =)

March 7, 2011 at 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home