22 June 2009

"Minister Grace" came to my house!

...and she brought my birthday gift! That was so sweet of you, Joni, not necessary of course, but very fun!

t-shirt, scarf, kitchen towel, pattern tag, vintage flash card, 3 bobby pins w/ vintage buttons, and a card that says, 'I'd rather be blogging'. The card is in my kitchen window sill - and yes, lots of times I would 'rather be blogging'!!
My blog verse and the one following it, on the front of my new t-shirt.

I absolutely adore old paper stuff, and since I have 3 girls, this vintage flash card is a favorite! Haven't put the hair pins in my girls hair yet, but I've tried them out myself:-)


Love her cute tag made out of an old pattern.

Thanks for stopping Joni, it was fun to get to see you a little. Please feel free to use my computer to catch up on your blogging any time you are in the area!


2 Comments:

Blogger Joni said...

Fun to see you and your house...
The kitchen looks great...
Sewing/Computer room is my favorite...
We really should have gotten a picture together...
BTW, the pattern tag is a flower, you just have to pull the pieces apart and fluff.

June 23, 2009 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

minister grace was 7 minutes from my house and i didn't even know it???!!!

June 23, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home