15 October 2008

New Artwork

Getting ready to start a new artwork piece. A friend asked me to do the lettering on this one after she saw a couple I've done for myself. She supplied the pictures, verse, and background, and picked her colors.



The pictures are not mounted here that is why they look a little crooked. She picked it up when I was finished lettering it and then mounted the pictures on foam board before mounting them. She said she ended up putting dark brown borders around each picture too because they seemed to get lost in the print. I haven't seen the finished work yet, but it sounds like she did a great job!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your lettering!!! Great Job!



Joy~

October 15, 2008 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger McMaster & Storm said...

looks great. your writing is fun. the bird cards are neat too.
k

October 21, 2008 at 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home