02 October 2011

{Pennywhistle Farm Antiques}

Great antiques vendor!  This was the cutest display.  I didn't have much time to browse, but as they were right beside us I did pop in for a few minutes:)  AND they shared their power strip so we had electric too.  Thanks, Mary Kate (and Bill!)


I love plants mixed in with any type of vintage, antiques, new, homemade, anything.  They just add that special, living touch.




Cozy enough to move right in!



I really, really liked the way they had so many lamps and lights and they were all on.  Especially since the weather was a bit grey and damp.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger deborah said...

The lamps and lights sound very neat. I love soft lighting. It is so cozy!

October 3, 2011 at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home