27 September 2011

McMaster and Storm

Their booth was awesome - just as expected!  It looked and smelled just like their store.  I didn't get a chance to buy any soap from them - Good think I know the owner well cause I have to have some!
Kara, I'll be over to buy soap soon!!!

Vintage linen fabric, Italian glassware.  Swoon.

Their collection of laundry baskets was amazing.  This one came home with me.  There was a stack of rectangle shaped vintage baskets too.  I'm hoping to see one of them show up at Christmas time with my name on it!!


These Austrailian beer tables are just so adorable!  I didn't even notice them for all the goodies piled ON them but I'm really wishing I could go back and bring this yellow set home with me.  Alas, hubby says 'no' and he's right, we have a furnace to get installed so I can't be spending money on cute tables and benches.  Too bad.  This would look so cute in my back yard.

Kara working her magic wrapping packages for customers.  You just can't find packaging like McMaster and Storms.  They just have the nack.  Wish Darcy had been in this photo too.
I need my pics from my photographer!  Gotta get on that one:)
That's it for now.  Off to get more of my house back in order.  Toodle-oo!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Deanna said...

Good morning! I loved your shop at the Farmhouse Event. Do you sell your items at other events or locations?
Thank you,
Deanna

September 27, 2011 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Sew a Fine Seam said...

I have the stuff here at my house, I take custom orders, and I hope to soon upload some stuff to my Etsy shop! As far as other events I will keep you posted on my blog. Nothing definite in the works right now, but I will definitely blog about it if/when there is!

September 27, 2011 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger xenyoul said...

Whoa, gotta love it!

September 29, 2011 at 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home