03 October 2011

{McMaster and Storm}

Cute laminated sign came in very handy with the rain we had Friday morning.
Isn't the artwork on that great?  Created by Katie Runnels.

McMaster and Storm's tent was just adorable.

Great urns.  Two of these will grace our home next spring.  Can't wait!

Kara and her Mother made some simple, cute nametags for the vendors.
(I was supposed to help with these but got too busy.  Sorry Kara, thanks Karen!)


Levi providing the morning coffee!

Here's to a great event!


And now, let's browse through some of the yummy goodies sold my McMaster and Storm!

This photo via

Green Italian Glassware.  Lovely.

Soaps.  Deliciousness.

More Glassware.


All kinds of fun things for the home.

Homemade Laundry soap.  It's great, you should try it.  And it's cheap.  Very Cheap.  And easy.

Old books.  Oh the possibilities!

I want one of those zinc medals.  I still have some shopping to do it seems!





One of my very favorite photos!


Cutest little shopper there!  So glad her Mom is getting her started on her way to being a great shopper!!!

Absolutely too cute.
This basket came home with me.  I used it today for clean laundry.  Wow can you get a TON of laundry in this thing!  And having unfolded laundry sitting around is so much better if it's in a fun basket.  Yes, I know I already had some fun laundry baskets.  But they were full too.  Now I can have even MORE clean, unfolded laundry that is piled in baskets instead of trailing all over the floor because the stack got too tall.  What good are cute, fun laundry baskets if the clothes spill over and hide the basket????






Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger alee said...

thanks Jill for all the re-caps :)!So fun to see it looks like you ladies did a lovely job! Maybe next year I can see it in person!
Blessings...

October 3, 2011 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger deborah said...

I love all the glassware and bottles..and the darling little shopper!

October 4, 2011 at 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home