30 November 2010
- Name: Jill Flory
Hi I'm Jill Flory, and I blog at sewafineseam.com I'm a Seamstress, Designer, DIYer, Furniture Painter, Business owner. My online shop can be found at sewafineseam.bigcartel.com Along with the titles, Wife, Mom, Homeschooler, Jesus Lover, and many more. On my blog you will find DIY projects, sewing tips and tutorials I've picked up along the way in the more than 25 years I've been using needle, thread, and machine. I LOVE home decor and will quite regularly post pics of my newest rearanging and redecorating of our home. I have been painting furniture to add to my pile of things for sale when I do a pop-up shop now and then. I will also occasionally blog about homeschooling, my children, anything that strikes me, and the whole kaleidoscope of things that make up my life.
- I'm missing summer (and fall) already.
- Found on my doorstep...
- Sewing shoes - yes! Shoes!
- New fabrics from Sew to Speak
- Etsy Site is now restocked!!
- Recently made skirts - and a few other things.
- I have been doing a 'thought-closet makeover' usin...
- Middle Sister and Little Sister
- Decor to Adore - Outstanding Giveaway!