09 November 2010

New fabrics from Sew to Speak

This past weekend my hubby and I went shopping with 5 other couples.  The girls left on Friday morning and spent all day and the next shopping.  The others were nice enough to stop at Sew to Speak - my favorite shop!  I promised not to spend too much time but I did pick up some fun new stuff to add to my stash:)

 Christmasy fabric to be turned into some gifts.  Not sure what yet, but something fun!
 Wool felt.  Tons of fun stuff can be created with this stuff:)
 More laminated fabric.  Love the stuff.  I need to share some pics with you of the bag I made myself from the laminated fabric I purchased when I was there in September.
This kind of pile of goods gets my creative juices simmering!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger McMaster & Storm said...

love-lys--i heart the polka dots....xo k

November 9, 2010 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Mrs. K said...

Very cute, I bet y'all had fun! What do the hubbys do while you girls are shopping?

November 10, 2010 at 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home