29 November 2010

I'm missing summer (and fall) already.

 The flowers in my urns turned a bit twiggy by the end of summer but they were glorious in their season!  When I decided I was tired of 'twiggy' I cut them off and added these...
 ...Cinderella pumpkins!

 pumpkins make fall decor fun, especially all the heirloom pumpkins
And though fall was fun, and I'm very much enjoying my Christmas decor ( I will share pics when I get it all finished) I miss summer and my huge, beautiful flowers.  5 months till I can plant again!!

3 Comments:

Blogger amber miller said...

i loved how whatever-those-leaves-were grew up around your pumpkings!

November 29, 2010 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Sew a Fine Seam said...

yes, my petunias made a valiant effort at a comeback!! I didn't have the heart to cut them down even when the one pumpkin was almost devoured! Now the pumpkins are gone but I think the 'greens' are still there. Taking us awhile to winterize the place:)

November 30, 2010 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger moonberrie said...

This is so creative!! :d lOVELY FALL DECOR!

December 7, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home