09 June 2010

Saturday night our 'new' room looked like this.


The rest of the house looked like this.  (I can't believe I'm showing these pictures)
Sunday night the desks moved back so I could work on organization on Monday.

Tuesday night my lockers finally moved to their new home!


This corner ...

...now looks like this.

This black cupboard and overstuffed corner...

...now look like this....

...and this.  Lamp will not stay but for now it is the only light in here.  I have a light ordered from Rejuvenations.  Custom orders take longer so I will have a couple more weeks to wait on that.  Ironing board is slated for a new cover - if I can find someone to make me one - anyone know of a seamstress??!!  heehee

And the rest of my house is back in order now too!  For awhile anyway!!
Couch covers got a much needed washing and are looking fresh and bright again.  Small one needs some repair work as the last linen I had to use for it was really worn.  I found more wonderful linens at the Springfield extravaganza so I should soon have that project done - at least till I decide to go with a different look!

3 Comments:

Blogger deborah said...

love it! It looks so bright and fresh! Can't wait till we can come see it!

June 9, 2010 at 9:03 PM  
Anonymous Renae Jordan said...

it doesn't look like the same room! i want to see it soon!

June 9, 2010 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Hoosier Mama Now said...

Wow!! What a transformation....I bet you're tickled! Let the sewing begin!!

June 9, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home