08 June 2010

Spring Landscaping

Definitely needs some help in the landscaping department.
Edging the beds.
The 'Sisters' made a fort in an opening in the hedge while we worked on planting.
English Boxwoods - definitely a fav!
We are headed in the right direction, I'm liking the way it's looking.  I have plans for more but it will have to wait till at least fall, and probably next spring.  Always have to have something to do 'later'.  What would we do if we got it all finished at once??
Little Sister (who isn't really so little anymore)
Petunia from Sink's.  This was the day I planted it.  You should see it now.  You can't even see the pot!  I will always buy my plants from Sink's!

2 Comments:

Blogger deborah said...

I like the boxwoods! Looks very pretty!

June 8, 2010 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

it all looks lovely... I'm in awe of your decorating ability... I need to rub some of that off on me =) Thanks for the advice on Sinks flowers... my supertunia's aren't growing as fast as I think they should.

June 9, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home