29 May 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my birthday.  And since I don't feel like making myself a cake I'm admiring this one!  I love it!  I know it was a blogger I follow who made this but I cannot remember who.  I just know I loved it so I saved the pic.  I do remember that she didn't really plan for it to turn out 'crooked'.  Isn't it fun when things turn out differently than we planned but end up so much cuter in the end!  I love the quirkyness it gives to have the layers uneven and then even it all out by turning the layers opposite each other. 

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Dear Friend! Hope your day is blessed! Love you. tonia

May 29, 2010 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger McMaster & Storm said...

thinking of you today----bought something to go into "your box" when I was out w/ mom today.
enjoy your weekend! just had our 1st watermelon of the season.

keepin' next weekend open!! hope floor is comin' along!

Happy, happy birthday dear friend!
xoxo
kara

May 29, 2010 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Mrs. K said...

Happy Birthday Jill! That cake looks fantastic, love the mismatched pink pearl trim. Hope your day was a sweet one and you didn't spend too much of it cleaning the floor! I can't wait to see pictures of it!

May 29, 2010 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger deborah said...

love the cake!!

May 30, 2010 at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home