11 December 2009

BOX WITH A CROWN ON TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: I cropped this out of a big picture.  Not the best but I edited it the best I could:)  I'm too lazy to take another picture, download it from my camera, edit the new one... will this do???




YES!  I got the box with the crown on top!  And would you PLEASE tell me who you are that left it here and now left an anonymous comment asking if I got it:) :) :)
I was planning to post a picture of it and ask if anyone wanted to tell me where it came from.  I was SURE I took a picture of it the day I got it but for the life of me I can't find it in any of my picture folders.  I'm sure my camera must have ate that picture.  I don't blame it, it is a beautiful box so the picture looked good enough to eat:)
Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH whoever you are.  I love it.  PLEASE TELL ME WHO YOU ARE??!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Janice said...

Cute! What a fun surprise! :)

December 11, 2009 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger alee said...

hey --cute box! Definetly has your name on it :) I filled one like this with goodies for my blog giveaway winner --but I doubt she would have left it for you :)

December 11, 2009 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger lisa said...

Jill! I saw these the other day and thought of you! Not telling where I saw them, because then you might figure out your surprise!

December 11, 2009 at 3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that box! I think it will go in my suitcase with the donkey print!! maybe you want me to come for Christmas, maybe you don't?!!!

December 11, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home