01 September 2009

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!! TA-DA!! WE HAVE 2 WINNERS!!!

The first purse, the white and yellow one goes to ~ REGINA FROM VIRGINIA!!!!!!

The second purse, with the dolls, goes to ~ SHARON S. (and I DIDN'T even put her name in twice!)

Way to go girls, I had so much fun writing all the names on slips of paper, then closing my eyes and shuffling them and drawing one, and then opening my eyes to see who won. I'll definitely have to do this again sometime, it was loads of fun. I hope you like them, I've used mine made over this pattern till it is about worn out!

Thanks everyone who commented, it's fun to see who's reading my blog. Blessings to each of you, may the love of Jesus Christ light your lives.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Deborah said...

Congrats to the winners!! How fun!

September 1, 2009 at 7:46 PM  
Anonymous amber m. said...

aw, shucks.....I never win anything.....pout, sulk, grump.....

September 1, 2009 at 9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea my sister won !! She is so excited because she never wins anything. She can not wait until the purse arrives in the mail. She will be so embarrassed that I am posting a comment. But after all, I am her FAVORITE sister !!
May God bless all.

Gloria

September 2, 2009 at 3:16 PM  
Anonymous regina (from virginia) said...

i am soo excited...although I feel a bit unworthy...since I was like the last one to post my choice...I got up this morning checked your blog and almost wet my pants...I never win anything!!! Who am I kidding with the feeling unworthy comment...BRING ON THE PURSE!!! Thanks Jill

September 2, 2009 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Mrs. K said...

I agree, hosting a giveaway is almost as fun as entering and winning one!

September 2, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home