31 August 2009

{what's up next?!}

Six of the skirts in the post below showing my new stuff have sold. The rest, along with the others I had left are headed to 'Barefoot Living' this afternoon for their sale this week. And if you can't afford to buy my new, handmade stuff, be sure to stop by the shop anyway. Tonia and Shelly find the best gently used stuff for great prices!

And what am I doing now? Now that the big to-do pile is done AND I now have my small to-do pile done too?? Well... I'm going to start cutting out some really fun stuff. Stuff out of the fabric in these pics. And these skirts will be going somewhere new. Somewhere really fun! I'll keep you posted!

*Don't forget to comment on the post directly below this to enter my giveaway if you haven't yet! I'll draw 2 names tomorrow sometime!!*

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jessica said...

I DON'T want to win a new purse- even though I do love new purses. I just wanted to tell you how much I love seeing your pictures every week! (Because you know what a reluctant blogger I am.) And to the rest of you, Jill is a FANtastic gift-giver (and jam-maker, and baby-sitter, and all-around friend) so good luck on winning!

September 1, 2009 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Sew a Fine Seam said...

Thanks for the sweet comment Jess!
I couldn't have asked for a better friend than you!
And just so you all know, I haven't done anything for her SHE wouldn't do for me!!!
Jill

September 2, 2009 at 6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home