05 September 2009

And life gets crazy...

OK, it's been a bit too long since I've posted here. I did try earlier today but blogger was pouting and wouldn't upload any pictures. And since I think posts are much more enjoyable WITH pictures I let blogger have his little pout and waited him out.
I mailed the purses off yesterday, let me know when they arrive girls! I hope they live up to your expectations:)
Travis has been off work this week, so things have been a little off schedule around here. (imagine that!) He took me to Columbus Wednesday, and I finally got back to Sew to Speak. I've been anticipating shopping there again since I was there last winter. And since about every friend I have has been there this summer, I was getting just a tad bit jealous. I thought it was surely about my turn. Well, my turn came and I had a lot of fun. I'll post some pics when I get ambitious enough to get them off my camera. Although I didn't take any at the fabric store, I was too busy picking out fabric. Rest assured, I did photograph the stack of fabric and trim when I got home. My Mom kept the girls for us and we had a wonderful day out. THANKS BUNCHES MOM, WE LOVE YOU!

This post contains pictures of the giveaway I won a couple of weeks ago from Decor to Adore! Check out her site, she is an interior designer/decorator and she does some amazing stuff. Love it.
Anyway, I won her giveaway of a bunch of vintage trims! Fit my style just fine:) Thank you so much Laura!! Didn't mean for it to take this long to share it but...life gets in the way sometimes:)













This was my favorite thing in the bunch! I'll show you soon what I've created using this. I had something like this in mind and this was the absolute perfect thing. PERFECT. Check back I'll post again!
Our Fall Children's Clothing sale is next week on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday so I may not get back for a few days, but I will be back...:)


*I just pre-posted about 3 posts to keep you (and me) going next week. So don't give up on me completely!*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Mom (and Dad) and your daughters had a lot of fun that day, too. Glad you share them with us.love, Mother

September 8, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home