31 May 2009

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!


Look what my BEST FRIEND gave me for my birthday!!!!!!! If she wasn't my best friend before she certainly is now:-) Especially since these would look great in her sewing room too (when her sewing room is done)
She listened to me whine about wanting a pair of big wooden scissors after I read this post and this post and this post. I went on and on about how I'd wanted them when Pottery Barn had them but wasn't about to spend $80 on them. Anyway, seems she found these at TJMAX and has had them awhile and happened to think of them. (I think she probably just wanted to shut me up, don't you??!) I am so excited about them and can't wait to decide where to put them. Thanks sooooo much Jess!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joni said...

That's funny, she's my best friend too...

I wish we could do Stepping Up together...

If nothing else ever comes from reading my blog, I am so glad that you (and your sister) have caught the Beth Moore "virus." Her studies have completely changed my stuck in a rut devotional time. All praise to God...

June 1, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home