17 May 2009

After.

OK, I know, that wasn't very nice posting only 'before' pics. Sorry! Here are the 'after' shots I have right now. Flooring is ordered. When that is done and everything is in place and clean I will take some more and try to get the whole room photographed better. I'm really liking the way it has all come together. Best part is, Travis really likes it too:-) He wasn't sure, he likes everything in shades of white, so I have to 'convince' him every time I want to use a color. But he always likes what I do and thinks I've done a good job. (Maybe someday he'll learn to trust my judgement on these things??)
He ISN'T impressed with all the paint I got on my floor:-( But we are covering that up next weekend, Lord willing!


Light cord will eventually be concealed a little!



I'm thinking about painting a black '5' on this little cupboard. Or a silhouette of something. For now I put a removable sticker on it that a friend just gave me for an early birthday present.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joni said...

It looks so great! I love your walls, and the red goes perfect. Good job - it looks like a lot of hard work. Painting cabinets is a pain. It makes me want to do something around my house. I love how just paint can change the entire look of your room.

May 18, 2009 at 10:18 AM  
Anonymous tongue in cheek said...

I am so glad, I came over to peek! Wow wonderful! Congratulations on your fresh new look!

October 21, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home