18 May 2009

Barefoot Living


This is where my skirts will be for sale come Thursday. No, the ones pictured are not mine, Tonia and Shelly can take the credit for those! I know, I know, I said I'd post pics of mine. I WILL, I just don't have them pressed and photo worthy yet:-) I'm sewing some more right now to add to my stash, I'll try to do a photo shoot tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest. Check out 'Barefoot Living' in P. Hill this Thursday, you won't regret it! With over 400 skirts you will surely find something wonderful! See you there!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

And you tried to make me think otherwise! :D Love the poster...when I got it in the email I thought that it was just what they needed in advertising! Can't wait to see that else they've come up with!

May 18, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home