04 May 2009

Paint.

These are my grey paints. All of these will go on my walls in {hopefully} this technique that Corey used on her bathroom walls.


Here are my paint colors on a freestanding cupboard that will stay in my kitchen. It needs repainted and I'm debating which grey to put on this one. Anyone want to give their input? The bottom one on the right is my main paint, it will be the woodwork and the built-in cupboard in my kitchen. I'm leaning towards using it for this cupboard. What do you think?
Travis if you are reading this tonight let me know what you think!!!!!! Also, honey, which one should I use to paint the 2 kitchen chairs???!!????

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would use the top one, a little more blue, so it stands out. as for painting the chairs.. YOU BETTER NOT. Latex paint is not durable enough for kitchen chairs.

May 4, 2009 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Joni said...

I'm sensing the presence of another practical husband that doesn't get the fact that it's all about presentation, not if latex paint is "durable" or not. Just kidding. Cute comment.

May 5, 2009 at 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Tongue in Cheek said...

A perfect beginning!

October 21, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home