08 November 2008

How often do YOU move YOUR stove?

I can't believe I'm actually posting this! About a week ago we had USA Insulation come out to put insulation in about 4 walls that we hadn't redone ourselves. They needed to plug their pump into a 220 outlet and the stove was the easiest place to go. Since they had not told me this BEFORE they got there they got to see the disgusting buildup under the stove. I think it's only been about 2 years since we moved it and cleaned good. So THIS is what we found! Yuck! Who would ever let anything in their house get so cruddy? Shudder.
This is what it looked like within 10 minutes of pulling it out! The 2 marks still on the floor are burn marks. (Don't ask)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. K said...

The *ONLY* reason mine doesn't look like that is because it's a wall unit. I shudder to think about it looks like under my fridge.

November 9, 2008 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger Decor To Adore said...

I do mine about once a year. Usually because someone drops a liqid something or other and it needs to be cleaned. It always looks like yours. :)

November 10, 2008 at 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home