05 November 2008

Baby Shower.

I am having a baby shower for a close friend next week. Here are some photos of some of my preparations. Above is the invitation. I got the idea from Anna Maria Horner's blog. You can view her invitation here. Or you can visit her website here.
This is part of my gift. It is a dress from mini Boden, pink with a huge apple on the front. Baby won't wear it till next winter but it is the kind of dress that looks cutest when they are walking anyway.

This is the corsage I made for "Mommy". This idea is from Andrea at 100 Wishes. The flowers and ribbon are from her store too! Check her out when she reopens this month, she's got great stuff.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home