09 March 2012

Retail Therepy

Yesterday I got to go out for some 'Retail Therepy'.
One of my best friends turned 40 a couple weeks ago.
So what better thing to do but go shopping to celebrate?!!
There were 6 of us and we went to IKEA and to the Cincinnati Outlets.
It was a very fun day - even with the rain.  The driver was very thoughtful and let us all out at the curb everywhere we stopped!

I bought a few things - mostly for my girls.
J.Crew is one of my favs.  They had just marked a bunch of stuff down.
And with an additional 40% off the markdown price you can't go wrong!
This skirt for Middle Sister will have to be taken in around the waist but she is begging to wear it already.  Come on spring anytime now.

Middle Sister and Little sister will probably both wear this.  Middle Sister was delighted with it.
She may not be a girly girl but she loves ruffles.  Just don't overdo it by making the ruffles pink :)

They will probably both wear this shirt too.   What's not to love about this?!


I have a few more things to show you but uploading is slow and my girls wanted to watch a movie on Netflix.  And uploading and netflix don't work so well at the same time. 
Also, I am needing a nap or something because I can hardly keep going.  So I let them watch a movie and I'm headed to the couch.  I will share more soon.  Promise.

Toodles!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger alee said...

ahhh...I could use some retail therapy about now! how fun it sounds:)! Hope you are feeling better & the sunshine is reminding you that indeed Spring is on its way! Now if the temp. would follow ;)!

March 9, 2012 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger deborah said...

I am stoked that middle sister likes ruffles! I did not know this. I adore ruffles-my dear husband totally turns his nose up at them though. UNFORTUNATELY.

March 10, 2012 at 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Deb said...

Cute stuff! I raised a house full of boys so no ruffles around here ... until the granddaughters started coming! Now I get to shop for girlie stuff too as a Grandma. Well worth the wait! Ready for Spring to get here too. Blessings!

March 11, 2012 at 3:50 AM  
Blogger Decor To Adore said...

Oh if I weren't a "pear" I would try real hard to fit my hinny in that darling skirt!

March 11, 2012 at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home