27 February 2012

Food

My head still hurts.  My ears hurt.  My throat hurts.  Waaaaaa :(
And nothing tastes right.

My husband brought this yummy looking lettuce home a couple of weeks ago.
We had a really yummy meal.

Salads.  Freshly grated Parmesan cheese and almonds made them really yummy.

Spaghetti with more of that delicious cheese, green beans and bread.  mmmmmm.
I'm hungry.  I want something really really good.  But nothing tastes right and I have no ambition to cook anything.  Maybe tomorrow...


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger deborah said...

Sore throats and ear aches are the worst. Double-yuck.

The food looks delicious! I like yummy salads, but I don't like to fix them. {Lazy} the fresh parmesan looks scrumptious-on the salad and spaghetti!

February 28, 2012 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Mrs. K said...

You sure are getting spammed a lot lately in your comments - bummer. And earaches are the worst, double ugh. But your dinner looks scrumdiddlyumptious! Hope you feel 100% better soon, it's no fun when you're hungry but nothing tastes right.

February 28, 2012 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Yum! I'm ready for dinner and it's not even lunch time yet! :) Hope you get well soon!

February 28, 2012 at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home