18 October 2011

Southern Cookin'

I recently checked out a Southern Living Magazine at the library.  And decided it had some yummy sounding recipes.  This is the one I decided to try - Shrimp and Grits.  It was absolutely scrumptious.
That is if you like shrimp.  And spinach.  And grits.  Which Travis and I do.  The sisters?  Wouldn't even look at it.  They don't know what they missed.  Oh well, it wouldn't have been enough for all of us anyway.
 Want to try it yourself?  Here's the recipe!  Found here.

Ingredients

Preparation


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The 'Smarty Pants' Family said...

looks super good!

October 19, 2011 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger deborah said...

I'm afraid I would be with the sisters on that one...

October 19, 2011 at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home