25 August 2011

Vivi's Birthday Party

The decor was swoony - just as expected:)

As Kara said, 'if you don't have time to wrap your child's gift - put it out for display'!!
The kids loved this candy bar.

Sparkling Lemonades from Trader Joes.  I've been craving these ever since.  Gonna have to make a trip to Dayton.

The swan theme was darling.  So glad Kara has a girl so she can pull out all her pink, girly stuff.

Macaroons.  No need to make these, Trader Joe's were deee-licious!


Leave it to Kara to serve her daughter chocolate cake on a beautiful china plate!

She really wanted to check out that flame.  We had to sing fast.

The 'blaster' was very intriguing.

MMMM.... Maybe I will pay attention to that stuff in my bowl.



A couple cute kids I coaxed into posing beside the gorgeous hydrangeas.

And Miss Vivi did indeed get into her chocolate cake:)





After a bath and clean clothes she was ready for bed.  Unfortunately her blanket was wet - thanks to big brother Zach for spraying her pack-n-play with the hose.  So the blanky had to go to the dryer and Miss Vivi got a lollipop!

And some gifts.


Sorry for the blurry pics, the last couple were taken when it was completely dark and I couldn't tell where I was pointing the camera.  Good think we have a flash or there would have been no pics at all:)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous deborah said...

Looks like so much fun. All the kiddos are cuties! I hope your fridge has some of that lemonade in it the next time I'm there, cause I want to try it!

August 25, 2011 at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home