13 August 2009

Ahh, weddings...

Ahh, but I love weddings. The flowers, the music, the joy, love, laughter, the beautiful bride adorned for her husband, the men all dressed up, the coordinated wedding help. This wedding was special to me as it was the daughter of a my husband's cousin and they have become some of our best friends. So great to share in this happy day.








Little sister insisted on playing outside even though it was VERY hot and humid. I endured for awhile then talked her into going back inside.



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Janice said...

TI didn't know you guys were related! Tracy and I were good friends growing up. I can't believe she has one getting married and our oldest are 7, lol!!

August 14, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home