17 November 2008

Not Me! Monday

Not Me! time again!

I did NOT use my husbands toothbrush one morning. And after discovering it halfway through brushing I DID NOT finish brushing with it thinking 'Oh well.' (What was he thinking buying an orange toothbrush when the one I'm using right now is orange??)

I was NOT up in the night a lot with Little Sister and Middle Sister. I did not have to change Little Sister several nights because she wet the bed and it wasn't because I forgot to get more pull-ups. (I'm NOT forgetful yet)

I absolutely DID NOT sleep in on Sunday - till 11:00 am! Not Me! And I didn't go on to take a 2 hour nap in the afternoon. I'm NOT that desperate for sleep.

I did not pay someone to make Little Sisters birthday cake. I always manage to juggle EVERYTHING and do it all myself. And the cake WAS NOT better than any cake I've ever baked! (oh yes, actually it WAS! It was delicious!)

I'm NOT going to go eat a piece of the leftover cake. I just don't DO that!

I Don't just love MckMamma and her blog. Get on over there and check out her Not Me's this week!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jill... I L O V e reading your not me Monday blurbs!!


Have a Very Happy Thanksgiving!

smiles,
Joy~

November 22, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home