22 September 2008

Ribbons!

I haven't been real inspired lately on a new post I guess! Still catching up from the power outage 'Ike' left behind after blowing through. Our power came back on on Wednesday last week at 11:19am. I saw the DP&L trucks at 11:00, never saw a better sight! I know there are still people out of electric and I pray they soon have it back. All those workers are sure a blessing the way they work around the clock to get us back up and running.

The picture above is a current shot of my 'ribbon box'. No, I can't get ALL my ribbon in here but I periodically redo it for fun. the pics below are old pics from Christmas time a couple different years. Ribbon is so much fun, for all sorts of projects!

We went to the zoo yesterday. The girls had a great time, I will post some of the pics when I take time to get them off the camera!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home