11 September 2008

IKEA!

I went to IKEA and Ballard Designs yesterday with my best friend. I've been wanting to go ever since one opened an hour away. I got this great light to put in my dining room. I'm sooo ready to get rid of the ceiling fan light. Somehow they just don't have the right effect for me!
This is a set of curtains I got for Big Sister's room at IKEA.
Light fixture I found at Ballard Design to put in my stairway. Right now it is part of my fall decor, I'll post some pics of that soon!
And some tall stuff to go in this basket I've had for awhile. We had a GREAT time and I'm so glad we finally found time to go. We've been thinking about it since May I think! This is the first time this year I've spent a day just having fun for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home