25 August 2008

Dresses are FINISHED!!!!!!

Here you go Bride-to-be!!!! The dresses are Finished!!!
Big Sisters dress has ribbon from http://www.blogger.com/www.mcmasterandstorm.com on the bodice. Love that initial ribbon and have been wanting to use it. Wonderful opportunity! I love how this dress turned out. I will get her a sweater and she will wear it all winter. (hopefully)
And here is middle sister in her dress that now has both layers of netting on the slip/liner. That really added a lot to it. She could hardly hold still because she was acting so silly. This looks so beautiful when she moves in it. As long as we can keep her from messing it up because she can't stand still!
And the back. The crisscross I was supposed to do wouldn't work because of the zipper and the way the dress was constructed. So I used the trim for the belt and I love it! I never did like big bulky belts that I could never get tied right! This looks just right.
And there they hang, ready and waiting for the big day!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They both turned out really pretty!! I like!! I'm glad for you that they are finished!

August 25, 2008 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger McMaster & Storm said...

yippee they're done. oh, what a feeling when things get accomplished.
cute, cute!
k

August 25, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home