31 January 2012

60 Days Till April!

It feels like SPRING today.  And I feel like myself today!  I was beginning to wonder.  But God answered prayer and sent me a reprieve.  I feel like I just might make it through the next 60 days without ending up totally crazy. 

The sunshine has been sporadic but accompanied by the warmer temps it is wonderful.  I left the stove on but opened windows.  And did not feel one bit guilty about it.  THAT should tell you I feel much better!!!!  I have felt guilty about everything lately. 

I realize winter is not over.  We could get snowed under yet.  And I also know that April can be a real pill sometimes.  We can have snow.  BUT...in April you know it cannot last very long.  And when it turns cold in April you know it won't last long either.  So.  I've made it through January.  It was the worst it's ever been.  I truly hope it's not going to get worse every year.  If it does I WILL have to find somewhere hot to escape to.

I washed a couple windows this morning so the sun could come through all clear and sparkling.
I had a desire to dig into the spring cleaning.  Were we where I wanted to be in school we would have taken the day off to clean.  But we are NOT where I want us to be so we are doing school.  We also have piano in the afternoon.  So the cleaning will wait a little longer.  But the fact that I actually had the desire and felt the energy to do it felt really good.  The past few weeks have been hard.   On all of us.  We will take a good day anytime!  We know there are still 60 days till April.  I will still have bad days.  But at least we know the bad still goes away.  And we would prefer to say it's ONLY 60 days till April!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Amen. :) I'm sitting in the middle of a snow storm and dreaming of tulips :)

February 1, 2012 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amen. :) I'm sitting in the middle of a snow storm and dreaming of tulips :)

February 1, 2012 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger deborah said...

I love the pic of the crown mugs. Great shot! And I like your new comment layout.

February 1, 2012 at 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home