09 December 2011

Beautiful Vintage Christmas Cards

Do you have your Christmas cards sent yet?  Mine are printed, stamped, stapled, ready to stuff.  Today we are getting pics of the girls to add to the envelopes before we mail them.  Oh yes, I need to buy the envelopes too.  But since I made the cards I'm just thankful I have THEM done.  (I need to remember to buy labels too so I don't have to hand write all those addresses.

If you DON'T have your cards ready here are a couple options for you to print off.
Go to the Graphics Fairy to get your own copies of these darling clip arts!


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. K said...

I have the ones to be hand-delivered to church signed, stuffed and addressed. The ones to mail still need to be signed and addressed. I have the one you sent last year on an easel on display - it's so cute!

December 9, 2011 at 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home