26 July 2011

Creative Fun

Here are some pics I have saved in a 'creative' file.  Thought I'd share.  I don't remember where most of them came from:(  If you recognise one and know where it's from do tell!

This would be so fun to make!  I love maps and I love sewing.

I HAVE made one of these.

Cute party idea. From Hostess with the Mostess (thanks Roxannne!)
The blog is pretty cute, check it out:)

Baby shower invites.  I used this idea for a friends baby shower about 3 years ago.

I'm pretty sure this one is from Andrea Singarella's blog.  I think maybe the strawberries and peas were on a purse but I can't remember if she made them or if someone made them for her.  She love strawberries and I think this is just darling.  Love how they added the peas and how those are made.

If I remember correctly this cake wasn't supposed to be crooked like this but I just love it.  I'd call this a GOOD accident!

This came from Andrea too.  She made this as part of a journal swap or something like that.  I saved the pic because I thought it would be a darling idea to pull from for some girlie birthday invitations.

And this was from Etsy.  You could buy the pdf instructions for making these flowers.  I'm liking the way zippers are being used to make all kids of creative stuff.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Roxanne said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 26, 2011 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger Roxanne said...

i messed up with my comment earlier :)

The "cute party idea" is from hostess with the mostess blog :)

Love that blog!

July 26, 2011 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

Your bird mobile was from Spool Sewing. I remember that post! :)

July 28, 2011 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

http://www.spoolsewing.com/blog/2008/05/16/bird-mobile/

July 28, 2011 at 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home