04 August 2010

Time to think about school.

If you are a homeschooling Mom you know how many books that usually involves.  If you are not a homeschooling Mom, take my word for it - it is a lot.  Teacher books, child's workbooks, test books, test scoring books, for each subject, for each child.  It's a lot.  And it can be a pretty sorry sight around here with all the papers added to it.  By the end of a school week I can be very uninspired by the sight of the mess. 
Enter red lockers from the old Newton school.  I do believe they will help keep me sane this school year.


This is the pile of school books I have right now.  They were all thrown, hodge-podge, into the lockers when the lockers made their entrance into our school/sewing/computer/craft room.  To get them out-of-sight for the moment.  We knew that couldn't last though.  There was no way to get out what you needed without emptying a whole locker.  Hubby had a plan.  A plan to put dividers in to make them so much more user friendly for us.  And his plan turned into action and now we have this...

Easy to use, easy to reorganize at the end of the week, (or month or year), and it's all out-of-sight at the end of the day, however unorganized it might get:)  Best buy in a long time:)

7 Comments:

Blogger Lauren B said...

I really like what you've done with this! :)

August 4, 2010 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger alee said...

Love the lockers & thank you for the homeschooling encouragement :)!It is nice to know there are others out there that have been here!
Blessings!

August 4, 2010 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Mrs. K said...

Good job guys - that looks great! Mine are all still sitting in boxes and I was just thinking "I should probably take a look at those and figure out what I'm doing", lol.

August 4, 2010 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger deborah said...

I am envious!! :) They look awesome!

August 4, 2010 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I think I'm jealous. No, I KNOW I'm jealous. :)

August 4, 2010 at 9:06 PM  
Anonymous Joy @The Vintage Rabbit said...

Love the lockers!! so perfect for your 3 girls!!!


Smiles,
Joy~

August 4, 2010 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Samantha @ The Douangphilas said...

I really love these lockers!! I was thinking about getting some but now I'm sureeee I want lockers :) I love how you stored books and school supplies in them like real school lol

August 12, 2010 at 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home