11 March 2010

Easter Decor

Darling little carton once held the most delicious ganauche filled eggs.  I kept the carton and filled it his year with matte finished Cadbury eggs.
Nests are always a fun spring decor object.
This card is one of my very favorite in my growing collection of Easter postcards.  McMaster and Storm sent it out a few years ago as their spring sale cards.  And I kept it:)
And my ever-present 'F' detailed w/ a small nest full of eggs.  This also came from McMaster and Storm!  Check out their website, they have some adorable spring-y things just added!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen said...

So cute! I love the egg carton!
Gretchen

March 11, 2010 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger McMaster & Storm said...

as always, you win first prize for seasonal decorating.
P.S. Kroger's in Clayton had their entire storefront lined with pansies
Oh, my! I swooned and it just my day!
hugs,
k

March 12, 2010 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger deborah said...

looks so neat! Easter decorations are fun! I'm so ready for spring!

March 12, 2010 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

Oh Jill. Don't ever step foot in my house, okay?! You would be appalled at the lack of decorations..make that the no decorations! I love to look at the decor at other's houses, but it just simply isn't my thing!!

March 13, 2010 at 6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home