02 October 2009

A Day at the Fair

A friend and I took our kids to the Great Darke County Fair this year. It had been 21 years since I'd been there last as a young teenager. We had so much fun and the kids loved it. I have decided though that we need to start a 'fair fund' now to pay for next years visit!!!!
We spent a couple of hours or more walking through horse barns and watching people show their horses and mules.

This little girl was adorable in her pink hat and boots! She did a great job and I think she took the second place ribbon in this show.












'Clowning' around!







Liger cubs having playtime. They didn't look like cubs but they were! They acted a lot like some children I know, taking things away from each other and wanting what the other one had. Mama Tiger got a little annoyed at them occasionally. Daddy Lion wasn't in attendance or there would have been fireworks for sure!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home