28 September 2009

~A Day In Columbus~

OK, I know, it's high time I post about our Day In Columbus as it will soon be a month since we went. Life suddenly got crazy in September:)



First Stop: Stauff's. This was Travis only request: he had to go to Stauff's. We got some coffee beans that are turning me into a coffee drinker! And black coffee too. Imagine that!


The yogurt and Granola made a good breakfast too


Just some shots I snapped as we drove through some really neat neighborhoods.







Just for you Regina!! And your Mother:)


Neat shop window


My resolve weakened because of extreme hunger, and the fact that these were freshly baked and sitting there right in front of us when we ordered lunch. And since we shared it AND shared our lunch it can't have hurt too much. (don't remind me that we also went to Jeni's in the afternoon)



Our lunch at Northstar. Yum.


My purchase at Sobo.



And our next stop: 'Sew to Speak'!! This was the main reason we went. I was too busy spending over an hour in the shop deciding what to buy to take pictures in the store. Next time!

Tomorrow you will see what I bought there. Really you will, I already did that post and it's scheduled to post Tuesday morning - as I write this and prepare it to post Monday morning! Gotta love that option about blogger.

2 Comments:

Blogger hubbardgirl said...

love the "hubbard avenue"!!! and i do love your blogs.

September 28, 2009 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Joni said...

Resisting urge to have another cup of coffee... and a wrap... and a oatmeal cookie. Looks fun! I am itching to go again.

September 30, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home