02 February 2009

Not Me! Monday.

MckMama started it and we all loved it. Check out her blog, she's the best!

I'm NOT just getting to this today, and I have NOT missed several weeks of Not meing because I've been too busy to make the time.

I did NOT let little sister run around naked one day this week because I was on the phone and it was easier to just let her go. She was NOT playing she was a sheep and did not inform me that sheep do not wear clothes not even panties!

I did NOT go to my favorite store on Saturday for the last time. {Sob. Even though they closed their brick and mortar store they are still online} Still, it's NOT ME who will miss popping into their store every other week or so!

I did NOT make 7 skirts this week instead of 2 dresses I was planning to get done. And it wasn't because the skirts were so fun and creative it didn't seem like work!

Big Sister was NOT home from school Tuesday thru Friday because of snow and ice. We did NOT sleep in every day either.

It was not my daughter who came home today with a swollen, hurting foot because a girl in her class fell on it! It's not us who will be going to see the doctor in the morning.

And it certainly is NOT me who will be late for our 'love and respect' conference tonight if I don't get our clothes ironed and supper ready SOON!
{Big Sister will have to stay at my Mom's tonight, on the couch, with her foot up.

What did you NOT do this week?

3 Comments:

Blogger Liv said...

Okay, this is kinda weird but, my sister and I were in McMaster & Storm with you the other day. We were going to say something but then decided against it and later regretted it. I saw your girls and nudged my sister and was like "That's Middle Sister...and Big Sister...and Little Sister!!!" Kinda funny to actually recognize someone from their blog.

February 2, 2009 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Liv said...

I PROMISE to say something if we bump into one another again!!!

February 3, 2009 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Mrs. K said...

How is the Love and Respect video series going? It didn't work out for us to go but it sounds really neat. How is Big Sister's foot? It was a delight to have your girls in class again this past week. Take care and have a great week!

February 4, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home