27 December 2011

Dessert

Did you have a wonderfully, delightful dessert for Christmas??
Are you whipping up something exciting for New Years??
For Christmas I made the Chocolate Gingerbread Toffee Cake that was on the cover of 'Southern Living'.
For New Years I haven't decided yet.  Depends if I'm home enough to have time to bake.  And if I have any ingredients around to make something:)
If you've made something yummy, leave me a comment with a link to your photos of it!!  And I WILL post pics of my cake sometime in the New Year.  Right now I'm enjoying having my brother and my sister and her family here. 

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger deborah said...

That would make the cutest poster for a kitchen!

I had a really yummy cake for Christmas that my sister made! ;)

December 28, 2011 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Mrs. K said...

We had 3 Milk Cake for Christmas. For New Year's I found a recipe on Pinterest, looks super easy and super yummy, you layer chocolate chip cookie dough, oreos (whole), and then brownie batter and bake. Serve with hot fudge and ice cream :o) Or I might make my crock pot chocolate pudding cake.

December 28, 2011 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger ranelle said...

we had christmas cookies with lots of sprinkles, red hots, and conf. sugar. via pillsbury :) the little hands that rolled cut and decorated them made it taste delicious! (well, they thought they were anyway ;)

December 28, 2011 at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home