02 February 2010

Goodies - gotta love etsy

Here are some fun things I got in the mail awhile back from CARAMELOS etsy site.  I was ordering the red/cream striped ribbon for a friend and just had to add the bust and black/white ribbon for myself:)  The little 'goodie bag' was included as a thank you.  Love it.  I would highly recommend this shop for ribbon and little fun, fussy stuff!  Check it out.  She was very quick and accomodating when I messaged her and asked for more yardage of the red/cream ribbon than she had listed.  A+ :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Isn't it so fun to get little packages in the mail like that??! I love ordering from etsy! Always an instant pick me up on the day the goodies come in the mail :)

Hope you're having a wonderful week ~

:) T

February 2, 2010 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Hmmmm.....Etsy.....that's one place I must stay away from. I can waste a whole lotta time browsing, dreaming, wishing - and it's not real great for the pocketbook!! But I agree with Tracey, it's sooo fun to get packages!

February 3, 2010 at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home