01 August 2009

Helpful Hubby

A few nights ago I asked Travis if he wanted some ice cream. Since our leftover homemade ice cream freezes very hard I let him dip it. He asked if I wanted some and I said I shouldn't but I did want some. So he thought he'd help me out by giving me a small bowl! NOT fair that he can eat the whole batch and you would never be able to tell!


I did put it in a bigger bowl and added a bunch of blueberries. I consoled myself that if I was eating ice cream at least I was also eating blueberries, one of the healthiest foods around!

4 Comments:

Anonymous deborah said...

so sweet of him! I can see his grin! at least blueberries are a yummy treat!

August 1, 2009 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Liv said...

It seems that alot of guys can eat whatever they want and remain sticks. I can't help my metabolism slowed as I hit junior high. lol. Looks delicious and I think the blueberries probably balanced the ice cream.

August 1, 2009 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger Joni said...

and thanks to barbara we've been adding cheesecake bites to this same concoction...

August 2, 2009 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger alee said...

Hey Jill-
The ampersand is 4" in depth
{will stick out from wall that much} 26" tall & 18" in width at widest point. If that all makes sense! & you can get it next weekend..I'm not for sure where the wedding is but you are welcome to stop by here or I can send it with my s-i-l {who happens to be kit. help}. Just let me know!
{you do realize that it is "vintage" & painted is chipped alittle :)?}

August 2, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home